You are here
1. I installed EzeScan and it complained that I did not have a valid license installed.
There are 2 types of licenses available (production or evaluation).
- Production licenses are either Perpetual (for a single pc generated on a per named seat basis) or Concurrent (shared between an agreed number of PC's, uses a license server to manage the allocation of those licenses).
- Evaluation licenses are time bombed to expire after the expiry date.
Here's how to install your Evaluation or Production (Perpetual) license:
- Start EzeScan.
- Wait for the license warning screen to disappear.
- Use the Admin->Licensing menu option.
- Press the Import button and browse to wherever you put the license.
- Open the license. If it is okay EzeScan will ask you to exit and restart EzeScan.
- Exit EzeScan, restart EzeScan.
- This time when EzeScan starts it should say XX days left in evaluation, or if it is a production license the software will load straight without any messages.
This FAQ deals with how to load a standalone license, not a current license.
For information on the different types of production licenses please refer to the webpage http://www.ezescan.com.au/support/ezescan-license-agreement
Please Note: Customer licenses default to being Perpetual Licenses, unless Concurrent Licensing is specified on their Purchase Orders.Direct link to FAQ