You are here
16. How do I add words to the custom dictionary?
Applies to: EzeScan 4.3.60 and above
If there is a requirement to have EzeScan run a spell check on words outside of the standard dictionary it is possible to add these words into one of them.
You can create a new custom dictionary by using an existing dictionary (e.g. US/UK) and adding words to it by following the steps below:
- Admin -> Spelling Dictionaries - Select an dictionary and click export
- Select a location and press save
- Open the document in notepad (note the syntax)
- Open your custom words from your other source and copy them onto the bottom of this document and then save and close the file.
- Admin -> Spelling Dictionaries - Select Custom and click Import
- Browse to your new file and select it. Click ok on the message to overwrite the dictionary.
To enable from KFI
- Admin -> KFI -> Fields Tab -> Edit on your field -> Automation Tab
- For the setting Spell check input data using dictionary -> Set to custom
- Click OK, apply and OK
When you run the job the value in the field will be checked against the dictionary.
Direct link to FAQ